Parent Listservs & Support Groups
View the PARENT SUPPORT GROUP information here
2012-2013 Colorado Parent Support Groups
Parent to Parent of Colorado hosts three online support groups(also known as internet groups/listservs).You
can sign-up for the listservs by filling out a registration form and
checking the listservs you are interested in.
• P2P Policy
On the listservs, we share information and support
as we communicate with each other daily on diverse topics.
There are posts from parents of adults and children and a wide range of disabilities.
Parent to Parent listservs are restricted to parents and family members only.
Are you a listserv member and need help
changing your email address, getting a Yahoo! ID or
searching the archives
? Do you have questions about our
listserv rules (netiquette)?
Postings on Parent to Parent's listservs are for informational and/or educational purposes only.
The information is not intended to be, and should not be used as a
substitute for professional legal, educational or health care advice.
Additional Online Support Groups/Facebook Pages
Recommended by P2P Parents
P2P Support on Facebook
- For additional parent support
Autism Society of Colorado
- Discussion Listserv
Larimer County Asperger/Autism Group
- A listserv for parents, caretakers, teachers of children on the autism spectrum to share information in the Larimer County,
northeastern Colorado areas.
- Mothers of Asperger Syndrome Kids
- A listserv for parents, family members or caregivers of kids with Aspergers Syndrome, High Functioning Autism,
PDD or similar symptoms located in Colorado.
- A listserv for the discussion of the unique problems, concerns,
joys and successes of parents of adults and older children with disabilities,
and for finding goals and directions which we can voice to others to further the progress of our adult children with disabilities.
PEAK: Colorado Springs Asperger Online Support Group
- A listserv for individuals or families with children diagnosed with Asperger's, HFA or PDD-NOS.
- SPD Colorado is a listserv for parents and caregivers raising children with Sensory Processing Disorder in CO.
Western Colorado Families For All Disabilities
for families who live on the western side of the Continental Divide.
A clearing house of resources and supports that are unique to the Western Slope and a place to make one-on-one connections.
Kids Together Inclusion Listserv
- Discussions dedicated to sharing and discovering solutions for educating children with disabilities in general education classes.
How to use technology, adaptations and modifications to make general education classrooms accessible to all children.
- A "Family" of parents, caregivers and others who are working with children with physical and/or mental disabilities and delays.